Saturday 23 December 2017

The Tenth Day of Christmas


                                             December 23, 2017

                                             Miss Agnes McElroy,
                                             38 Beeswax Lane,
                                             Medicine Hat, AB,
                                             T1J 3A9


You Rotten Ass:

       You just HAD to do it, did you? Ten ladies dancing....except, I don't know why I call those sluts "ladies". And I wouldn't call what they've been doing with the pipers the last several hours "dancing". The cows can't sleep with all the moaning, and they've got diarrhea. My basement stairs is Shit Rapids. The Public Health Inspector has cited me to give cause as to why my place shouldn't be condemned.


I siccing the police on you.
         



Agnes

No comments :

Post a Comment