Tuesday 7 November 2017

Blog Update



Here are the most viewed posts on this blog since it began a year ago:










































Over this past month, the most hits have been from Russia, followed by the USA, Canada, and Mexico.  There have been viewers from several other nations these past 4 weeks, but #4 (Mexico) has had 4 times the hits as #5 (Germany), so you can see that the preponderance of readership has been from the Big Four.  I don’t recall there ever being hits by anyone in Africa or South America. I guess it makes sense since I don’t write in Spanish, Portuguese, Berber, Arabic, Igbo, Swahili, Hausa, Amharic, and Yoruba. Once I am done my latest academic studies, I may decide to study Spanish. At least enough to ask for the restroom, strawberry shortcake, or pumpkin pie. Or to be able to complain about a fly in my soup and to comprehend the reply to the effect that there can’t be because they were all used in the raisin bread. And if I get to know anyone well enough, I’d like to be able to describe my personality traits en espaƱol…..you know, those things my doctor calls symptoms.

No comments :

Post a Comment