Thursday 30 November 2017

Thor vs. JLA



I saw the new Justice League and Thor movies this week. No question in my mind about which was more entertaining. There are some good lookers in Justice League (the gal, Gal, who plays Wonder Woman is beautiful and has engaging expressions, and Ezra Miller, playing the Flash…well, he’s just delightful…my fav superhero as a kid was always the Flash, and Ezra has come close to making him my favorite again), but the Thor movie drew me in more and seemed a tighter and more unified story than JLA. The mandatory cameo by Stan Lee was in Thor.

I am reminded that I had the first Fantastic Four comic book, the Superman 25th anniversary number, and several other special issues of DC and Marvel that today would make me a gazillionaire, but I also had a little sister and a little brother that eventually found my stash. Made mash of my stash. Oh well, they turned out pretty good after all.

No comments :

Post a Comment