Wednesday 31 October 2018

Civil War in Europe?


It’s funny.  I mentioned the re-arming of Europe in the last post a week ago, and then I read https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/09/16/delingpole-civil-war-is-coming-to-europe-warns-german-politician/ where the German army is described as fat and useless. Interesting article at that link. It’s about the threat of civil war in Europe. I have long been concerned that there would be a such a calamity (e.g.:
….the demographics seem to almost demand it, at least so far as I can tell. I mean I don’t live in Europe and I may be missing something, but I don’t see how the tension between native Europeans and Muslim immigrants can be easily diffused. I also think that the tension will escalate as pent-up frustration among natural Europeans starts seeking an outlet.

No comments :

Post a Comment