Thursday 27 June 2019

Doctoring Businesses and Their Owners


One of the advantages of supervising a firm that prepares SRED claims is the exposure to some interesting disruptive technologies. There was a time when what I was seeing usually seemed not so interesting in that regard, but now more and more I see significantly transformative processes and tools being developed. I won’t go into details here because I don’t know who nor what you are. I am discreet when it comes to the affairs of people who are relying on me for advice. 

Sometimes I am involved with helping these firms in other ways. What would be the point of being a doctor of business admin otherwise? I quite enjoy helping owners, particularly young people, think outside the box and creatively resolve problems they are facing. Sometimes these problems are more personal as well. Always a pleasure to make a positive difference in someone’s life, whether it’s developing a business strategy or a solution to a personal problem, and then following up with encouragement and sometimes correction (the father in me, I guess). 

The point is that life is a lot better with creativity and love that it is without it. Love is an inexorable power. The Bible says God is love, and that makes sense to me seeing as how both may be described with the same adjectives.

No comments :

Post a Comment