Tuesday 2 May 2017

Blog Update



This blog is 6 months old now. In the beginning I thought I should post each day and that I would probably run out of ideas after several weeks. But 161 posts later (almost averaging one a day, but not quite), I still manage to have ideas. The trouble is that I am slow at expressing them herein.

This past month, the page hits have come from the USA, Canada, Mexico and France.  Whereas the blog was recording about 250 hits a day awhile back, that declined sharply in the last several weeks to under 150 a day. I went 3 weeks with no post, and prior to that was somewhat erratic for awhile. Nonetheless, this last week the numbers have started climbing. There were 220 yesterday.

The most popular views this past month were:


And the most widely viewed all-time are:



No comments :

Post a Comment