Tuesday 24 July 2018

Buying Fake Ass?

It's been a very busy time lately....so many projects on the go. One of them is a qualitative research project in which I am interviewing people. I have recorded the interviews in mp3 format and am now in the process of transcribing them into Word format so that I can code the data gleaned and then analyze and draw conclusions from it. I tried more than one transcription tool, but what has worked out fairly well, even though the mp3 files were made on Skype, is Happy Scribe. I have to review the program's output and make some changes. For example, one I just made now. Whereas I had asked "Why do you pay money to buy fake assets?" Happy Scribe typed "Why do you like fake ass?" Makes me think Happy Scribe is Giddy Scribe. Yet, on the whole I am quite pleased with this product and intend to continue using it.

No comments :

Post a Comment